Listed Species Surveying & Permitting
EcoGENESIS and expert subcontractors can provide certified gopher tortoise agent survey and re-location services, and conduct listed species surveys for individuals or entities needing to address ESA and Essential Fish Habitat regulatory issues. EcoGENESIS has also conducted several feasibility evaluations for potential conservation banking sites, and is actively working with mitigation bankers to locate conservation banking opportunities for federally listed species.
- Listed species surveys and studies
- Federal Endangered Species Act (ESA) and 50 C.F.R. consultation with USFWS and NMFS
- Florida Gopher Tortoise permitting, Re-location and recipient site permitting
- Habitat Conservation Plans
- Conservation banking for listed species
- Private lands wildlife and habitat management and restoration